For Shout Outs and Requests text BEATS to 07786 200 690 with your message
intobeats TV Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. How to Enter:
- 1.1. The competition commences on Monday 14th July at 8:00am and concludes on Monday 1st September 2014 inclusive ("Competition Period").
- 1.2. In order to enter, viewers must Like the In2beats Official Fan Page and complete the mailing list details including name, age, address, contact number & email address during the Competition Period.
- 1.3. Entries must be made by the Closing Date of Saturday 30th August 2014 10:00pm and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms.
- 1.4. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
- 1.5. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that In2beats discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
- 1.6. Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, In2beats accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
- 2. Prize Winners
- 2.1. There will be 1 winner. This winner will win a Sharp 32INCH LED SCREEN TV & USB Recording.
- 2.2. The Winner will be announced on air on Monday 1st September 2014 at 8:00am on In2beats Breakfast Show.
- 2.3. The winners are responsible for all other expenses, including all costs associated with collection of the prize from In2beats, 53 Harpur St, Bedford, MK40 2SR.
- 2.4. Prize winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by In2beats in its sole discretion).
- 2.5. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason In2beats reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- 2.6. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, In2beats reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
- 2.7. Prizes cannot be transferred.
- 3. Competition Entrants - Who Can Enter
- 3.1. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in Bedfordshire, United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
- 3.2. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. In2beats reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- 3.3. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is open to persons of any age. In2beats assumes that by entering into the Competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the Competition and these Rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to In2beats satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- 3.4. In2beats reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to In2beats disqualifying that person, without In2beats giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- 3.5. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (In2beats); is not eligible to enter the Competition. In2beats reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
- 3.6. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, In2beats will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
- 4. General
- 4.1. These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
- 4.2. The Rules apply to any competition (TV Giveaway) that is promoted on the In2beats Radio (In2beats FM 106.5) or on In2beats social media pages facebook fan page and Twitter or on behalf of In2beats 53 Harpur St, Bedford, MK40 2SR (In2beats) and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- 4.3. In2beats reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of In2beats reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the In2beats website (www.in2beats.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- 4.4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of In2beats shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by In2beats.
- 5. Liability
- 5.1. In2beats accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- 5.2. In2beats accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- 5a. Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
- 5.3. You agree that In2beats (and any third party authorised by In2beats) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the In2beats website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to In2beats the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give In2beats (and any third party authorised by In2beats) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
- 5.4. In2beats will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- 5.5. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
- 6. Governing Law
- 6.1. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 6.2. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Copies of these Rules
A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: [Name of Competition], In2beats, 53 Harpur St, Beddford, MK40 2SR.